Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shooting with Carlos Batts and April Flores

Yesterday I had the honor of shooting with photographer Carlos Batts for the cover of the magazine Sexis. It is a magazine put out by Eden Fantasys. I met with them while in NYC last month and will begin to some work with them online having my own column. They are super cool and big supporters of my work.

I got to shoot the cover with hotty!! April Flores. These photos are going to blow everyone away. So I got some behind the scene shots here to post for you now hope you enjoy.

April Flores and Me


Make up artist and hair!


While shooting my friend Justine Joli dropped by to say hi and we are talking about shooting something together! How fucking hot would that be.

Justine Joli and Me


My friend Gram Ponante dropped by the set to interview us for Fleshbot. Check it out

WOOF!!

No comments: