Monday, February 22, 2010

Message of Tolerance

Today I received this email and wanted to share..

Buck,
I stumbled on your website through a random chain of procrastination related web surfing. I’m sure you get supportive emails all the time from trans folks, but I thought I’d take a moment to let you know that there are us run-of-the-mill “breeders” :-p out there that support you and love what you’re doing. You have more balls than most men I know for putting yourself completely out there and educating people and promoting tolerance. Whether you realize it or not, and whether or not the results are immediately clear or may never be evident to you; you’re planting seeds of tolerance in people’s minds and hearts and you have my utmost respect and pride for that. Keep on keepin on!
N

1 comment:

billy said...

What an amazing email to receive! As an FTM just beginning my transition, its great to see comments like this
billy