Tuesday, January 05, 2010

AVN and XBIZ 2010 Nominations

Happy New Year!!

Wow I can’t believe it’s 2010. What a total trip. I have a great feeling about this year. Already so much happening for me it’s crazy. I am booked all the way to May.

So this year I have been nominated for both the AVN awards and the XBIZ awards. Both have nominated my film ULTIMATE FUCKING CLUB for Best Transsexual Release and I have been nominated for Transsexual Performer of the Year. See this year is already kicking ass.

BUCK ANGEL’S UFC TRAILER from Buck Angel on Vimeo.

Also I am working on a new series that is going to blow everyone away. I am super excited about it. I am not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet but soon as I will be sending out a casting call.

Looking forward to a killer year and thanks to all of you for supporting me through out the years to help me get where I am!! WOOF!!

No comments: