Monday, December 28, 2009

From a fan!

Mr. Angel, I just found out about you and I have to say, you've opened my eyes to something I was never sure could be... I could go on but that would be silly. I just wanted to bestow my praise and adoration upon you and ask a question or two, which I will understand completely if you don't/can't answer. Did you experience any negative effects from the process you went through to be yourself, such as side effects or problems? Also, how had you legal status changed (did your gender change legally or would it have to be?) I ask because I am married and would be afraid of voiding that, unless of course I found a loop hole?.. I digress though, clearly these are things I need to research for myself but I wanted some words of wisdom from someone as accomplished as you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and have a great day!

No comments: