Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Best of Buck Angel

Well last week I was in Edmonton for the Exposure Festival. It was a amazing to say the least. The film I put together for the venue was so well recieved it got two standing ovations. I was blown away.

You know when you are editing a piece for a festival you are always nervous how it will be perceived and so I had to walk away from it becauseI just kept editing it more and more.

Edmonton Queer Arts Fest

Edmonton Queer Arts Fest

I had tons of great press while there as well. Here ar lots of links to the articles..

XTRA

VUE WEEKLY

JACKSON BLOG

EXPOSURE FESTIVAL

SEE MAGAZINE

GAY CALGARY

Just on last thing! Go to Edmonton if you ever have the chance. The people are amazing and a nice change of pace!!

WOOF!!

Buck Angel

No comments: