Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Facebook Transman

Hi Buck!

I know you probs hear this everyday, but I thought id throw my thanks on the pile.

Pre-transition I wanted to transition very badly, but never thought i would. I thought that as a Transman i would have to get bottom surgery to be "real" and wouldn't be able to give up likeing to 'bottom' every now and again.

When I finally stumbled across your site, I actually might have cried a little. Because I thought, here is someone who has actually done it. Has said this is what I am, fuck you if you don't like it.
I don't want to say I never would have started the transition process without seeing your site, but I think I would have started a lot later and been a lot more trepidatious about my future.

Thank you. really. Thank you for putting yourself out there. Your not only educating the world and re-defining gender, but your a lighthouse of sorts helping to guide the next generation of trans folk.
You rock. Thank you.

No comments: