Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Breast Removal Surgery

Dear Buck,

My name is Joy and I live in Southern California. As long as I can remember, I have never wanted breasts. I developed when I was eight yrs old and I never learned to embrace or love my breasts. I constantly tell people that I would love to be flat chested and want to have surgery to make my breasts almost nonexistent. They always think that's strange. Breasts make me feel uncomfortable and restricted. I love being a female, but I don't like having breasts or curves. (A smaller, flatter butt and no hips is another wish of mine.) I came across your site and read your bio. I was thinking "wow, it can be done". Please.... could you tell me what doctor did your breast removal surgery? I love that you have no scars. It is amazing. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Joy

No comments: