Thursday, July 02, 2009

Gay Pride 2009

My trip to NYC is always fun. I love the city because it is so different than where I live in mexico and the people of NY are always so good to me. I flew in on thursday to perform at the BOX. I was in Los Angeles before to do some business and see family. I also started to do CrossFit. It's this new way of working out that is pretty amazing. I love going to the gym to pump weights but feel like I needed something new as my body is stuck and not really changing like I would like. So now I am fixing up my gym here to do more CrossFit along with my Yoga.

Saturday night before Gay Pride Sunday I did a couple hours hosting of open bar at the FWORD club in NYC. Formika and Jasper James were the hosts. I had such a great time and lots of fans came to see me. The one thing that I really loved was to see how diverse my fan base is becoming. There were all these girls who were so excited to see me and take photos with me.

[caption id="attachment_1238" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Jasper James,Me and Formika"]Jasper James,Me and Formika[/caption]

Lux from Fleshbot came to see me and so did my friend Andi and Caleb. It was great to hang out with them. After I took Lux with me to my performance at the BOX.

[caption id="attachment_1239" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Me and Lux from Fleshbot"]Me and Lux from Fleshbot[/caption]

Andi is a very old friend of mine and she is also the lead singer for the punkrock band Snap-Her. Her music is on my film V for Vagina. She rocks!!

"Caleb, me and Andi"]Caleb, me and Andi

My buddies James P and Bryan who DJ in NYC love wearing my shirt to spin in. They sent me this photo of them spinning on saturday night. I love this T-shirt. Check out my shop to purchase it.

[caption id="attachment_1241" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Bryan and James P"]Bryan and James P[/caption]

This artist in NYC sent me this painting he did of me minus my tattoos. It's cool but I do like my body better with tattoos. What about you?

Buck Angel art!

So now I am back home in Mexico working on my next trip. I will be going to Smitten Kitten in Minn. to do a workshop and DVD signing. They are working on getting me a performance in a club as well. Looks like I have a pretty big fan base there. Who knew?? That is awesome.

I have also just been contacted by some Gay party promoters in Barcelona Spain to perform August 1. That sounds amazing as I have never been to Barcelona.

WOOF!!

Buck Angel

No comments: