Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back in the Saddle

Buckback Mountain

I'm really so happy to be back at home, back at the gym, getting things ready for my next big DVD release! This one is going to be HUGE, I just know it. It's already created a lot of buzz because of the high production values, great locations, an original score, and of course, hot sex between me and two hot guys! But it's a LOT of work for a control freak like me - not only am I in the scenes, but I also have to make sure that my DVDs get into your hot little hands!!! But it's great, I enjoy all that's involved, and this is going to be the one that sets me apart - for anyone in the industry who doesn't know about me by now, this is gonna make you remember my name!!!

Get your first sneak peek at Buckback Mountain HERE

WOOF!

Buck

Buy my DVDs HERE

Join my site HERE

XXX Banner

No comments: