Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hard Man Working Hard

Buck Angel Bathroom

Working so HARD these days... I've been having some DSL issues down here so I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like but that sure doesn't mean I'm not hard at work! I've started shooting now down here at my new place in Mexico which really feels amazing! To have all of this great space to shoot in is really a luxury.

So soon I'm going to have lots of new photos and videos up on my site Transexual-Man. And I'm putting together new DVDs now, shooting some scenes, doing the editing, getting the boxcovers together, and getting it done for YOU!

As always, please write me and tell me what YOU want to see! I just might do it!

WOOF!

Buck

www.buck-angel.com
www.transexual-man.com
www.buckangel.com

Buck Angel

No comments: