Monday, April 10, 2006

Directors Cut

I'm incredibly excited about my latest video release and YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!

I'm re-releasing a new Directors Cut... more hot action than before!!!

I have done a re-edit of my very first film "The Adventures of Buck Naked Volume 1". I think you will enjoy my newly edited film as it has some great bonus scenes of Lena Ramon and I fucking with the double headed dildo, Bridgette Harrington and I in a great fucking scene and Kitty sucking my pussy in a great close up scene. Basically I have kept most of the original footage except one scene - the bodybag scene has been replaced with a nasty fucking scene with bio guy Dykeboy who has that big fat cock and knows how to use it.

The first scene is a great fucking scene with Kitty and I in the woods. The second scene is my buddy FTM Bear Bud doing a nice solo jack off when Kitty comes in to play and gives him a nice blow job. He fucks himself till he cums.

My last scene is me in the famous jerk off scene outside. I fuck myself till I cum TWICE!!!

I have also added a great photo gallery with some super hot and nasty shots of me. I am SURE you will enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed making it for YOU!!!

Order your copy HERE!

WOOF!

Buck

1 comment: