Friday, September 23, 2005

Hate Post!

Check this post that this guy made on my fansite.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 11:22 pm Post subject: Buck Angel is a CUNT BITCH who has a pussy! Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Buck Angel is nothing but a pussy-cunt bitch who cannot produce sperm and can still bear children. She is nothing more than a high tech Drag King, and I, along with a lot of other people , do not acept her as a man. She is a disgusting looking woman. Not a man. Disgusting.
_________________
Shemale Fuccer


Now the funny thing is he calls himself "Shemale Fuccer" man people are so fucked up. At first I was a bit pissed but then I realized that people just have their own hate shit going on because they hate themselves so much and I represent strength something they will never have. This is the kinda shit that I am determined to deal with and confront. For all of you out there that think my job is so easy..well do I need to say more.

Anyway I posted this response.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2005 03:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

HAAA!! I am laughing all the way to the bank!
This is so funny! From a guy who fucks chicks with dicks>

First I could really give a shit what a guy like you thinks of me.

second someone seems a bit intimidated. man you fuck shemales..is that your way of hiding from being gay?

Who are you? Why are you on my site? I am sure you jack off to my manpussy all night thinking of how I am more man than you will ever be!

Don't let me ever know who you are because I will de masculinize you in two seconds and believe me guys like you need to be taken down and fucked up the ass by real men like me!

Get the fuck off my site before I come looking for you..then we will see who the real man is!

Buck

This is so crazy!

Like I need to deal with this while I am dealing with hurricane crap.

Buck

2 comments:

Ninja said...

sorry you had to deal with that kind of garbage.

Rhonda said...

Hello Buck, you certainly are brave for living life on your own terms and taking action to change your body to fit your identity.
I do not agree with the ignorant person who said those things about you. However, it takes more of a "man" ("woman" or "human being") to not stoop to the ignorant person's level and insult them back. The insult speaks more to that person's ignorance, rather than your integrity as a person!