Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fan from Germany

Hi Buck,

I just tripped over your website, and it really did impress me. I mean you. I was just watching your pictures and I thought "Man, he's a guy to make out with"... I like your looks, man, you look awesome. It shows how much care you put into being a man. It looks perfect. Tell you what? If I knew I could look so hot, I would follow this path instantly.
But I'm not as brave... so I'll just stick to this body and try to make the best out of it.
Honestly, I don't know what to make out of it.
But I'm I heard about you. You're really an idol, man. You can be really proud of yourself.

I read somewhere that you used to get some hate mail. I guess you found a way not to care about that. And that's what it's all about. Going your own way, no matter what. Let them talk. What do they know anyway? Who cares what they say?
I showed your picture to some people. Most of them thought you were quite strange. And they'd go "oooh, that's not supposed to be", "oooh, that's not the way god planned it"
- I guess you've had your share of these comments.
Just wanted to express, that I would always stand up for people like you, cause you are able to make your dreams come true, which is something people like me barely do.

So, thanks for making me smile and making me think about stuff and for doing what you do.
Way to go.

Take care!

No comments: