Monday, June 18, 2007

San Francisco

Buck Angel

Hope everyone is doing well!

I will be in San Francisco June 19-25. I am looking for a slave while there. Please email me: buckangel@buckangel .com

First I will be speaking at the Queer Arts Festival, the event is called Transforming Community:

June 21, 7:30pm
Performance & Readings
Rainbow Room | LGBT Center
TIX: $8-$15

a link to the info
http://www.queerculturalcenter.org
A brief description of the events intent:

TransForming Community explores the friction at the intersection of contemporary trans and queer communities. With a burgeoning transsexual community growing in tandem with a genderqueer movement, what are the issues that arise when non-trans queers share cultural space with transpeople and genderqueers? With distinctly different needs and identities, what needs to be worked out between the transsexual and genderqueer and queer communities?
An extensive question and answer session follows each performance.

Then I will be at the Good Vibrations booth at the Trans March from 3-4pm signing posters and selling my new film.

Then I will be around for Gay Pride. Not sure what I am doing but will post when I know more.

Hope to see lots of you there!!

WOOF!
Buck

Buy my DVDs HERE

Join my site HERE

Webmasters promote TSM HERE

No comments: