Thursday, January 25, 2007

Buck's Latin Lover

Buck's Latin Lover

For Members Only!!!

This week's update on Transexual-Man.com features a hot cocksucking and pussy sucking scene I had with a hot Mexican boy! This is part of an upcoming video, and I promise that it will be one you do not want to miss when it's released! He throat fucked me so hard I was puking up a huge amount of spit and when I say huge, I mean HUGE.

So this is a sneak peek - the DVD will be out soon and I'll be sure to remind you when that scene will be released.

Not a member yet of my site? Transexual-Man.com is the ONLY FTM sex site on the internet and features me in thousands of videos and photos fucking guys, girls, transsexuals, and more! I'm out to be the "first" in everything!

WOOF!

Buck

Transsexual Performer of the Year

No comments: