Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fan Mail

I thought it would be interesting to share with you some of the fan mail that I get... and believe me, I get a lot! Some of it is fascinating, some of it is just boring. Every once in awhile I get a message that I really connect with, either from someone looking for information about me, or someone going through some of the stuff that I've been through. So I'll post these letters so you can see what other people are writing!

The 38-yr old virgin

Hi buck, my name is dave. i am a 38-yr old gay bear, just relocated to LA. I have never been with a woman sexually and just recently have thought about my first time and trying it. First, i wanted to have another guy present so that I could find comfort in making out with him while the woman was present. but then i saw you and have been researching FTM individuals. I didnt know they existed until I listened and saw you.

I know now that my first time with a bio female would have to be with a FTM, so that I can have a hot masculine man like yourself take me through it and show me everything i need to know. It's like getting the best of both worlds.

So, my sincere thanks to you for opening my eyes. I am going to pursue meeting a hot FTM like yourself to hopefully have an incredibly hot first time with.

My continued best to you.

WOOF!

Buck

No comments: