Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Google-ing Buck Angel

Hot Buck Angel

Search engines are really amazing things, you really never know what you're going to get sometimes.

I Google myself and sometimes my friends Google me and come up with some of the craziest links! Try it sometime (both with the quotes around my name, but for even funnier results try it without quotes). I click on ones that I haven't seen before but they generally don't have anything to do with me at all...

And blogs provide a lot of the higher-ranking links in Google these days, so I can check out what people are saying about me too.

I remember back when entering my name into a search engine pulled up ONLY a few irrelevant results, now there are thousands and they're mostly of me!!!

WOOF!

Buck
www.buck-angel.com

Buck Fucking

No comments: