Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Buck Fucks Nikki

For Members Only:
Today I posted a hot new gallery of photos from my most recent Los Angeles trip.

The first gallery is called Buck Fucks Nikki. Nikki is a hot tattooed babe, and when I say that she's tattooed, I really mean that she's tattooed! Not just a little something delicate on the ankle, she's tattooed on her entire body! And the tattoos are set off by some hot red lingerie that she's wearing and high heels.

In this set (which is the accompanyment to a video scene to be available soon) I start out by having Nikki worship my boots and then she gets a good, hard spanking so that her butt is nice and red. Then she takes a good hard fucking from one of my biggest cocks like the good little slut that she is. Her lipstick takes a beating too from sucking on it.

See the entire gallery in the Members section of Transexual-man.com!

WOOF!
Buck

No comments: