Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Black Party



I am off to NYC on friday to shoot the poster/flyer for The Black Party which is March 25th. I am really looking forward to working with these guys they seem really cool. This is pretty crazy because it is a big gay event and they are having me there! This is so groundbreaking. Not sure how the leathermen will deal with me but fuck em if they can't! It's time people realize there is more to sexuality and gender.

You know doing that Titan movie has really opened doors for me. It's just crazy how this year has already been so great.

My new movie"Buck Fever" should be out next week and you will be able to buy it on buckangel.com

Email me if your in NYC and want to meet me! or go to the gym I need a workout partner!!

WOOF!
Buck

2 comments:

C said...

Wow. A friend of mine turned me on to your site! You are a hot motherfucker! Glad you are enjoying success!

buff said...

Buck, you have had quite a week. First on Howard's show and now, featured in Michael Musto's column in the Village Voice.

I based a recent blog post of mine on that column.

Wishing you continued success. In leatherbrotherhood.