Wednesday, November 23, 2005

BUCK NOMINATED FOR AVN AWARD!

Well just got word that my movie" Buck's Beaver" has been nominated for best transsexual release.
here is the list!

Best Transsexual Release
Buck’s Beaver, Robert Hill Releasing
Planet Giselle 3, Lustworld Productions/Lava Releasing
Rogue Adventures 24, Joey Silvera/Evil Angel
She Said “Blow Me” and She Meant It! 4, Nacho Vidal/Evil Angel
She Male Samba Mania 22, Latin Eyes/Third World Media
She-Male Stories 4, Bacchus Releasing She-Males Invade Italy, Rocco Siffredi/Evil Angel
Suck My Tranny Cock, Rodnievision/Exquisite Multimedia
T-Girls 2, Anabolic Video Productions
Third Sex Encounters 2, DVSX
Tranny Hunter 8, Zaye Entertainment/NorthStar Associates
Transsexual Barebackin’ It 5, Robert Hill Releasing
Transsexual Heartbreakers 31, Gia Darling Entertainment/Avalon
Transsexual P.O.V. 3, White Ghetto Films/Devil’s Film
Wendy’s Wild She-Males, Hot Wendy Productions/Avalon

I am just so exited because this is totally groundbreaking. I am the first FTM to ever be nominated for an award.
WOOHOO!

Buck
http://www.buckangel.com

3 comments:

The Mad Doctor said...

Congrats!

Glad to see your work is getting recognition!

Nexus_Magus said...

Congratulations on your nomination. I just found out about you today and I've read some of the articles written about your work and life. I wish I had a fraction of your strength and courage and I challenge any so called "real" men out there to say otherwise. Your living every guy's fantasy.. a macho man making it big in adult film. I'll definately be keeping an eye on your career. - Chris

Gusty Winds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.