Saturday, October 29, 2005

SUPERSTAR IN BERLIN!

Wow what a great trip to Berlin. The show was great. They just sucked me up. I sold my videos to over 15 different countries. I had no idea how big I was going to go over there. I am so happy all my hard work is starting to pay off. I made so many great business deals and made so many cool new friends.
The people in Europe are so much more open minded about sex and gender. They totally understood my work and loved it.
More bang for your Buck is selling like hotcakes. I am just about to make a new deal for a video that is gonna rock so keep your eyes open for that too.
I am going to be putting up a photo gallery from my trip on my buckangel fansite in the next couple days.
Well I just wanted to share this with you all because I am so excited. I have to get back to all my emails and work so I will post more later.
WOOF
Buck Angel
Transexual-man.com

2 comments:

Joke said...

Hi Buck,

I was also in Berlin in the Mister B stand. Good to hear that you had a succesful business!
Greetz Joke

Buck Angel said...

Joke,
Thanks so much. I got myself a cool cap at the Mister B booth are you the guy who helped me?
I will be back to Berlin soon.
WOOF
Buck